FCCE Offers a wide range of services from these areas of expertise;
Our Previous clients have more to say about us, please go through and contact our previous projects experience’s reference list to get first hand information
- Public Sector
- Private Sector
- Non Governmental Organizations
- Country Governments
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Development financiers
Our Service Expertise
- Technical and economic feasibility studies.
- Engineering design of electrical installation and power systems.
- Engineering design of grid connected and off grid standalone energy systems including mini-grids.
- Due diligence reviews of renewable energy projects.
- Electrical and renewable energy project supervision
- Inspections of electrical and renewable energy systems for statutory standard compliance.
- Project management services for energy, electrical, mechanical, process and environment projects.
- Professional training in energy, electrical, environment and climate change adaptation and mitigation measures.
- Energy audits, environmental, audits and energy efficiency.
- Electrical and fire safety assessments.
- Emission accounting for projects.
- waste management.
- Environmental and social impact assessments.
- Design of environmental management systems.
- Drafting of environmental policies.
- Project mid term and end of term evaluation
- Technical and economic feasibility reports.
- Engineering design reports.
- Detailed design and layout drawings.
- Project specifications.
- Bills of quantities.
- Project briefs.
- Environmental and social managements and monitoring plans.
- Environmental briefs
- Environmental and social impact assessment reports.
- training manuals.